TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
At Hantverksdata, we are working to provide the best products and services for the construction industry, and we are now looking for a new leader to join in our mission. We are part of the HVD Group, which shares Hantverksdata's mission to transform businesses in the craft and construction industry. With over 200 employees, a turnover of almost SEK 400 million and years of experience in the construction and service industry, we have companies in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager to lead our technical services team and work to make our software products the best for our customers. As the group manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the technical internal support, maintenance, and professional services team consisting of Subject Matter Experts and dedicated internal support resources, and will work closely with the product management, engineering, and sales teams to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
What you’ll get to do
- Work directly with CPO for strategic Technical Support definitions
- Lead and develop the technical services team, including technical internal support and professional services team.
- Work with sales’ and consultants' teams to create and maintain maintaining knowledge base (digital, forums, webinars, educational workshops etc.)
- Define and manage internal and external SLAs for 2nd line support
- Implement best practices for technical services, and continuously improve our processes.
- Provide technical support and assistance to internal and external stakeholders, and work with them to resolve any issues they may have.
- Lead release management from a quality perspective, defining test protocol scope, development support, resourcing and infrastructure needs. Plan and manage CCB meetings (Change Control Board)
- Manage relationships with key partners and vendors that provide critical technical services
- Work with the sales team to identify and close new business opportunities in the technical services area including support in customer meetings and onboarding process.
- Create and maintain statistical data on product usage, feature usage and bug frequency
- Manage the technical services budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively including line management, developing and creating KPI’s to follow progress and improvement.
What we would like to see in you
- 10+ years of experience in technical services, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of agile software development and product management processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, always working towards building a good and strong culture
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience with customer service and support.
- Strong drive to learn of industry trends and developments in the technical services area.
What we offer
For those who are driven and open-minded, there are great opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career. Hantverksdata offers long-term employment in an environment with stable growth. We encourage people's development and offer all the support needed for you to achieve your ambitions, giving you the wheel to drive your development in the direction you want. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 30 days' vacation
- Flexibility to work from home and from the office
- Pension and health insurance through our partner
- Wellness allowance
- Meal allowance
Nice that you see HVD Group as a future employer! Send us your CV to email@example.com immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.