Hantverksdata development team is looking for a QA Specialist to join our team and build a quality-driven culture with our developers and project managers!
At Hantverksdata, we are working to provide the best products and services for the construction industry, and we are now looking for a new leader to join in our mission. We are part of the HVD Group, which shares Hantverksdata's mission to transform businesses in the craft and construction industry. With over 200 employees, a turnover of almost SEK 400 million and years of experience in the construction and service industry, we have companies in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany.
As part of this team, you’ll be one of the first QA Specialist and will have the opportunity to drive the growth of team and take part in strategic decisions for the future of our QA function. We are looking for a curious and driven person, who will be a multiplier of quality-assurance culture for our team. ⭐
What you'll get to do
- Work with developers, project managers and consultants to ensure and improve the quality of our products
- Deep dive into our products and customer experience
- Perform manual and regression testing
- Take part in managing automation testing requirements
- Measure quality assurance related KPIs, such as time for testing
- Be part of establishing new ways of working for our brand-new QA team
What we'd like to see in you
- Interest in technology products and an investigative mindset with a great eye for details
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience with quality assurance and troubleshooting
- Strong documentation skills and ability to drive best practices
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
What we offer
For those who are driven and open-minded, there are great opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career. Hantverksdata offers long-term employment in an environment with stable growth. We encourage people's development and offer all the support needed for you to achieve your ambitions, giving you the wheel to drive your development in the direction you want. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 30 days' vacation
- Flexibility to work from home and from the office
- Wellness allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Pension program and insurances
Nice that you see Hantverksdata as a future employer! Send us your CV to email@example.com immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.